What you need:
- 200g rolled oats
- 400ml Sir Fruit Apples Juice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Plain Greek yoghurt
- Nuts, berries and seeds
- A small handful of raisins or cranberries (optional)
What to do:
- Combine the oats, raisins, cinnamon and apple juice in a bowl and stir well.
- Pat the oats and raisins down into the liquid.
- Cover the bowl with a lid or plastic wrap, place in the refrigerator and leave overnight.
- Wake up.
- Spoon into individual bowls and add yoghurt, nuts, seeds and berries.
- Enjoy the most important meal of the day.
For those with a serious sweet tooth, add honey.
Goes grate with grated apple (see what we did there?).
Any topping can be added, so experiment and have fun!
You can always balance the ingredients to suit your individual taste.