ADD MORE VOEMA TO YOUR DAY!
ENTER TO WIN
partners below and for scanning the QR code on pack.
To enter the competition, fill in the form below using the
barcode on pack.
Competition runs from 1 June 2023 - 31 August 2023
PLEASE RETAIN YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE TO WIN
STAND TO WIN YOUR SHARE OF DATA, AIRTIME,
FUEL & TAKEALOT VOUCHERS.
SIR FRUIT VOEMA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1.1. Participation in this Competition is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Rules”).
- 1.2. Participants are encouraged to review the Rules before entering into the Competition and acknowledge that they have been given an appropriate opportunity to do so and that they understand and accept these Rules.
- 1.3. This competition is operated by Sir Fruit (South Africa) (Proprietary) Limited (“Sir Fruit”) in conjunction with Jupicorp (Pty) Ltd t/a TMARC ("TMARC”) and Expand Digital (Pty) Ltd t/a Expand (“Expand”) (the “Promoters”).
- 1.4. Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Rules and Participants agree to abide by these Rules. By participating in this Competition, Participants agree to the Rules set out below.
2. This Competition is limited to legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa. In addition, the following people shall not be eligible to participate in this Competition:
- 2.1. Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees, or consultants of the Promoters.
- 2.2. Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified above.
- 2.3. People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
- 2.4. Persons under the age of 18 years.
3. The competition shall commence on 1 June 2023 and will end on 31 August 2023. No entries received after 31 August 2023 will be considered.
- 4.1. To participate in this competition, Participants must buy one Sir Fruit Voema product at a Checkers, Vida and Engen outlet and enter via the Sir Fruit website competition page. The participants are required to retain their proof of purchase to claim their prize.
- 4.2. Participating Products
- Sir Fruit Voema 250ml.
- 4.3. Participants may enter the competition over the promotional period, if participants purchase the participating product each time and complete the competition entry information seen on the website, subject to the following conditions:
- 4.4. Participants must enter on a mobile phone that is owned and registered to that person. No other person can use another person’s mobile phone for competition entry purposes. If it is discovered that participants have entered on a phone that is not registered to them, they will be disqualified, and the entrant will be requested to refund the prizes to the Promoters.
- 4.5. The cell phone number is key to all entries, if the entrant has won on a cell phone number, they cannot use another number in order to be contacted further, this number needs to be a number that is contactable during office hours.
- 4.6. Participants must have a valid South African identity number (ID number) or valid permanent residency permit number and this is key to all entries. No person can use another person’s identity/permit number for competition entry purposes. If it is discovered that participants have entered an identity/permit number that is not theirs, they will be disqualified, and the entrant will not be eligible for the prize.
5. The Prizes:
Below are the prizes that are available:
- 30 instant R250 Takealot vouchers, totalling R7500.
- 500 instant R15 airtime vouchers, totalling R7500.
- 500 instant R35 data vouchers, totalling R17500.
- 30 R250 Engen fuel cards, totalling R7500.
6. How to claim your prize:
- 6.1. lucky winners will be drawn at random by the Expand team.
- 6.2. At the time that a potential prize winner is identified, the potential prize winner will receive an SMS message on their cell phone number from a representative of TMARC at which point he/she may be required to answer a few questions regarding his/her eligibility as well as be requested to submit certain documents and a copy of his/her ID and/or driver’s license to TMARC’s representative.
- 6.3. The potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his/her submission is validated and his/her documents are completed and submitted to TMARC. If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- 6.4. If TMARC are unable to reach any of the potential prize winners after 3 attempts made within 3 working days of their name being drawn, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, such winner will be disqualified and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- 6.5. Potential prize winners will have 48hrs from the time of being contacted to supply any required documentation/proof of purchase.
- 6.6. Validated winners will have their prizes delivered by a representative of TMARC. Should delivery of the prizes be unsuccessful after 3 attempts the prizes will be stored at TMARC and may be collected by the validated winner. Winners must allow for 4 weeks from the time of being notified they are a winner to receipt of the prize.
- 6.7. It is the responsibility of the winners to provide delivery details and availability times that are accurate. Failure to do this will result in the winner having to collect the prize from the premises of TMARC if delivery fails for any reason whatsoever.
- 6.8. No participant may be allowed to win more than 5 times.
- 7.1. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 7.2. The Promoters may require the winner to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these Rules.
- 7.3. Should the winner be found, in the Promoters sole discretion: not to be eligible to win; not to have complied with these Rules; their conduct can be reasonably interpreted as scamming; acted fraudulently with regards to the Competition; and if it would be unlawful to award the prize, he/she will automatically be disqualified and/or the prize will be forfeited. Winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- 7.4. The prize is not transferable, and no substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner.
- 7.5. The Promoters reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable or greater commercial value for whatever reason.
- 7.6. By entering, a participant acknowledges that personal information about the participant will be shared with the Promoters and their agents to the extent necessary to conduct the competition and for prizes to be delivered to prize winners.
- 7.8. Participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoters.
- 7.9. Nothing in these Rules is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit, or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the participant or the Promoters in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 ("CPA").
- 7.10. All participants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these Rules, the participants give consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoters, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the competition and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any of the Promoters.
- 7.11. The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors accept no responsibility and they will not, in any circumstances, be liable to compensate the participants, or accept any liability for: (a) any inability by the participant to use the prize in part or at all; (b) the lack of quality or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any venue(s) in relation to the prize; or (c) any personal loss or injury occurring at any venue(s) arising, directly or indirectly, out of the use of the prize.
- 7.12. The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents, and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any prize nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than the Promoters themselves.
- 7.13. The Promoters reserve the right to terminate or extend the competition at any time. In the event of such termination or extension, all participants agree to waive (give up) any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- 7.14. By entering the competition, participants acknowledge that the competition will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. Participants undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the Promoters to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize to the participant. Should any participant refuse or be unable to comply with this requirement, the participant shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
- 7.15. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Rules, the Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone suspend or cancel this competition, the Rules and any prize (which has not yet been allocated), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters deem necessary. At the end of the competition for whatsoever reason, all of the Promoters’ obligations in regard to the Competition as well as in regard to the prizes shall cease to exist.
- 7.16. These Rules shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.